According to Terms of Reference of GHWP, election of GHWP office bearers would be carried out at the GHWP Annual Meeting through voting by all presented Primary GHWP Representatives.
The upcoming election of Office Bearers and WG Chairs and Co-Chairs for the new term of office would be carried out on Day 4 of the GHWP 26th Annual Meeting on 16th Feb 2022.
The GHWP 26th Annual Meeting agenda will be released shortly.
Please note that the nominations for election starts on 14th Nov 2022 with the deadline of nominations on 13th Jan 2023. Attached please find the Nomination Forms. Detail requirements on nomination were listed under “Instructions of Submission and Remarks” of the corresponding nomination forms.
Nomination Form A : GHWP Chair and Vice-Chairs
Nomination Form B : GHWPTC Chair and Co-Chairs
Nomination Form C : Working Groups Chairs and Co-Chairs
Here are highlights of the requirements:
- GHWP primary representatives from regulatory authorities can be nominees in the GHWP Chair and GHWP Vice-chair (Regulatory Authority) elections.
- GHWP primary representatives from the industries can be nominees in the GHWP Vice-chair (Industry) election.
- GHWPTC representatives from regulatory authorities can be nominees in the GHWPTC Chair and GHWPTC Co-chair (Regulatory Authority) elections.
- GHWPTC representatives from the industries can be nominees in the GHWPTC Co-chair (Industry) election.
- A nominee of WG Chair or Co-chair must be a member of GHWP, and from one of the GHWP member countries/regions.
- Only GHWP primary representatives can be the supporters.
- Each supporter can support ONLY ONE nominee for each of the position.
- Supporter from the same member country/region of the nominee is NOT accepted.
- A minimum of FIVE primary representatives of other GHWP member countries/regions (i.e. five supporters) were required for each of the nomination of GHWP Chair & Vice-Chairs, GHWPTC Chair & Co-Chairs.
- A minimum of TWO primary representatives of other GHWP member countries/regions (i.e. two supporters) were required for each of the nomination of GHWPTC Working Groups Chairs & Co-Chairs.
Should you have any queries, please feel free to contact the GHWP Secretariat at email@example.com